MASSAGE WITH A PURPOSE
EarthLight Massage is a Privately-Owned Business employing a talented group of highly skilled individuals. We believe in treating people with respect, and are committed to environmental sustainability. Our motto is to Help and Heal, and we bring this to the greater community via regular social responsibility. We hold the firm belief that a better feeling body produces a better feeling mind. Our practice stems from the desire to provide the nurturing touch that helps people unwind and heal.
THE EarthLight DIFFERENCE
- We are Pain Relief Specialists. Our sessions are tailored to your needs, and designed to treat areas of tension and discomfort.
- We Pay Attention to the details that matter most to you
- We Don't Skimp on Time: Licensed Massage Therapists offer full 60 or 90 minute sessions, so you can relax into a full hour of hands-on time.
- There are break times in between sessions, so therapists are energized, focused, and ready to work on you.
- LMT's create and set their own schedules, so they are never working on you when they would rather be doing something else.
- Therapists are warm, friendly and knowledgeable, and always happy to take the time to demonstrate stretches and techniques that you can take home with you, so you’ll get the most out of your session.
After practicing massage since the age of 5 for family and friends, Terralar decided in 2007 to make it her career, with no surprise to her family. She has always loved making people feel better and what better way to do that then with the healing touch of massage. After graduating from Heritage College in May of 2009 with her Associates in Occupational Studies, Terralar started her own practice of in home massage, and also work for Greenwood Village Athletic Club in Denver CO. In 2012 her passion for total body balance and health led her to study yoga with Axis Yoga where she earned her Yoga Teaching certification. Having both the massage and yoga background has opened up Terralar's view of range of motion and the uniqueness of every "Body".
Terralar specializes in Integrative Therapy drawing from her knowledge of everything from Swedish, Deep Tissue and Sports to Reflexology, Reiki, and Thai massage, to form a truly unique massage session tailored to her clients individual needs. Whether you are recovering from an injury, need help activating a particular muscle group, or just need to relax, you will be in good hands.